Dealing with Facebook ads can be totally frustrating — I get it! So, you might feel like you’re ready to jump in a hire and ads manager just to get that task off your plate, but have you done your research? Maybe that’s why you’ve landed here today. Well, let me try to help you out.
As a Facebook ads strategist, I’ve worked with many clients who are just getting started in their biz and are so excited to get started outsourcing their advertising. The conversation starts out great, but then quickly turns to, “Is this actually right for me?” or “Can I really, afford this?”
Hiring someone to manage your Facebook ad campaigns isn’t cheap, because you have to consider your ad-budget as well as the cost of outsourcing.
So how do you know when you’re ready to take that next step and hire an ads strategist?
1. You’ve already launched your product or service, you’re seeing a high level of interest, and have been profitable!
If you’ve already launched and haven’t been able to generate interest in your product/service, it’s likely that even the BEST ad strategist will have difficulty as well. It might be time to go back to the drawing board and revamp your offer before hiring someone.
2. You’ve calculated how much you can afford to spend.
Like I mentioned above, this includes both the ad spend and the price of hiring someone to manage those ads. If you calculate a budget and it’s too low, you may not be ready—you don’t want to spend more to hire someone than you’re actually spending promoting your ads!
There’s a lot that goes into creating and setting up ads that really work—it’s not just a set it up and forget about it sort of thing.
Managing a client’s ad campaign is an ongoing process which includes:
● Setting up Facebook Pixels and conversions
● Testing landing pages and email notifications
● Refining those pages if they don’t convert well
● Putting together a strategy for each campaign
● Researching new, receptive, audiences
● Building custom audiences based on existing information
● Creating ad images that attract attention
● Writing body copy and headlines that convert
● Keeping an eye on which ads are performing well
● Keeping you updated on how your ads are performing
● Making sure you’re seeing a return on investment
Along with so much more!
3. You understand the benefits of outsourcing, trust the value you’re getting out of it, and trust the person or company you’re hiring.
When you hire someone to run your Facebook ad campaigns, you’re freeing up time for you to focus on what YOU do best! You’re handing the reins over to someone that has experience with Facebook Ads, knows what they’re doing, and can up your advertising game bringing in more customers! But you have to be able to trust the person you’re hiring, so ask questions!
Here are some examples of questions you can ask to help erase any doubt you may be having:
● Have they run ads for other businesses in your industry?
● Do they have any testimonials and case studies from past clients?
● How much do they charge, and what does that price include?
● Do they have any minimum requirements for ad budgets?
So, do you think you’re ready?
Can you confidently say that you’re ready to move forward? That you’re ready to step away and let someone else take over your ads and grow your biz?
Book your free call with me here to see if we’re a good fit to work together.